Wildlife Scenic Cruise
Our cruise takes us out on the breathtaking Taiya Inlet, one of the longest and deepest fjords in North America. Enjoy Alaskan wildlife viewed up close aboard the 34-foot "White Wing" boat. The main cabin is heated and has windows all around. The aft deck is covered and well secured with high railings for your comfort. The top fly bridge is also available for the best viewing of all the sights. Bring warm clothes, your camera and extra batteries.
What you may see are:
- Humpback whales and orcas
- Steller sea lions
- Harbor seals
- Dall and harbor porpoises
- River otters
- Mountain goats
- Brown and black bears
- Bald eagles and their nests
- Sea birds -- surf scoters, harlequins, mergansers, golden eyes and many species of sea gulls
- 2-hour cruise $125/person (3 person minimum)
- private charter for $500 (6 person maximum)
Refreshments and snacks are included during all charters!
Cash, checks and major credit cards are accepted. 5% sales tax applies.
Private Charter Rates
- Half Day, $800
- 6 Hour, $1200
- Full Day, $1600 (6 person maximum for each charter)
We require a 25% deposit to reserve your spot.....
-10% cancellation fee on confirmed reservations.
-50% cancellation fee on confirmed reservations 30 or less days prior to charter.
-100% within 7 days prior to charter.